Moe Moe | layered medium moon hoop earrings | dreaming
These fun and gorgeous hoop earrings are great as a statement or everyday piece, and oh so versatile. Reverse either of the tiles to show the plain brushed silver to create multiple different looks.
These earrings are part of the "Dreaming" range, designed in collaboration with Miimi & Jinda, an Australian art business founded by mother and daughter Lauren Jarrett and Melissa Greenwood. Melissa and Lauren are Indigenous Australian artists from the Gumbaynggirr, Dunghutti and Bundjalung tribes of Australia’s East Coast. Known for their bright and distinctive style, Miimi & Jiinda creations tell visual stories about country and kin from the oldest surviving culture in the world.
About Moe Moe:Moe Moe are a small brand with a big passion. They curate a selection of beautiful artwork, from some of Australia's favourite artists, onto metal pieces to create a stunning range of jewellery.
Size: 3.8cm long including sleeper ring, 3cm wide. weight 2.2 grams.
Material: Made from reversible metal panels with artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver on the other - wear the panels layered or separately. Sterling silver hoops.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Keep in a dry place and avoid bringing them into direct contact with hairsprays, makeup, perfume, pools and ocean water.
- Store separately from other pieces to save from scratching or tarnishing.
- Made on the Gold Coast, Australia.