Moe Moe | medium circle stud earrings | storylines
These cute stud earrings add a pop of uniqueness to compliment your favourite outfits. They can be worn layered up, or use the layers individually as simple studs, and they can be reversed to a sleek matt silver stud too for extra everyday wearability.
These earrings are part of the "Storylines" range, designed in collaboration with Miimi & Jinda, an Australian art business founded by mother and daughter Lauren Jarrett and Melissa Greenwood. Melissa and Lauren are Indigenous Australian artists from the Gumbaynggirr, Dunghutti and Bundjalung tribes of Australia’s East Coast. Known for their bright and distinctive style, Miimi & Jiinda creations tell visual stories about country and kin from the oldest surviving culture in the world.
About Moe Moe:Moe Moe are a small brand with a big passion. They curate a selection of beautiful artwork, from some of Australia's favourite artists, onto metal pieces to create a stunning range of jewellery.
Size: 2.3 cm long, 2 cm wide. weight 1.6 grams.
Material: Made from reversible aluminium panels, artwork on one side and sleek brushed silver or gold on the other, with gold plated sterling silver stud posts and butterfly backs.
- Clean gently with a soft cloth.
- It is best not to sleep, shower or exercise whilst wearing your jewellery.
- Keep in a dry place and avoid bringing them into direct contact with hairsprays, makeup, perfume, pools and ocean water.
- Store separately from other pieces to save from scratching or tarnishing.
- Made on the Gold Coast, Australia.