Uashmama | paper bag | dark grey
Uashmama paper bags are made from washable paper that looks and feels like leather. These bags have so many uses - show off plants, or organise fresh food, knick knacks or anything else that needs a home. Washable and totally reusable, with time the paper will soften and wear creating a delicious distressed effect.
- Piccolo: 5cm x 5cm x 11cm : (salt + pepper size)
- XS: 7.5cm x 7.5cm x 15cm : (desk size | fits a 5cm pot)
- Small: 10.5cm x 10.5cm x 23cm : (herb pot size | fits a 10cm pot)
- Medium: 16cm x 11cm x 31cm : (original bread bag size | fits a 15cm pot)
- Large: 19cm x 13cm x 31cm : (fruit basket size | fits a 17cm pot)
- Large Plus: 19cm x 19cm x 40cm : (small paper bin size - fits a 20cm pot)
All sizes are measured unrolled, W x L x H. The height can be rolled up or down to suit the contents.
Care Instructions: Simply wipe with a wet cloth. Unroll bag and wash in warm water using a mild soap or detergent, rinse thoroughly and dry flat. Please always use a plant saucer in the base of the bag if using with herbs, flowers or plants.
Uashmama is a story that celebrates Tuscany, family and the artisan. Inspired by natural fibres and the honest hands that made them, their goal is to share a rich history of craftsmanship with modern design that doesn’t cost the earth.