Etikette | soy candle | lobethal figgy pudding | 500ml
You know that feeling when a fragrance instantly takes back you to a favourite place or time, or reminds you of a special person? These gorgeous soy candles do just that! Fragrances that will fill your home with memories of some of Australia's most beautiful locations and will create new memories of special times too. And we just love the reuasable and recyclable brown jars and bottles. Line them up with flowers or foliage for a beautiful table display.
About Etikette:Ettikette candles are lovingly handcrafted by sisters Ella and Georgia, in Adelaide. Proudly and authentically Australian made they are poured in small batches and are made from 100% soy wax.
Size: 11cm diameter, 9cm high.
Material: Made from 100% soy wax.
- Double wick
- Burn time up to appprox 100 hours.
- Never leave your burning candle unattended.
- Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave your candle burning for longer than 2 hours.
- Discontinue use when your wax reaches 1-1.5cm from the base of your jar.
- Soy wax biodegradable, so once finished simply wash out the jar with hot soapy water and repurpose your beautiful amber glassware.
- Made in Adelaide, Australia.
Exceptional customer service and beautiful products at competitive prices. Looking forward to shopping again from Mondocherry, if not for anything for the outstanding customer service provided by Clare. The candles I purchased are lovely. They smell exactly as described. The Seacliff Coconut Lime is in my bathroom and is, I think very well suited- nice and fresh. The Yorke Sea Salt Caramel is by far my favourite- I don't like sweet candles, but this one is great, a lovely caramel smell. And finally the Figgy Pudding smells like- a pudding, I thought it would be more of a fig smell but it has hints of cinnamon but still very beautiful. They were exactly what I wanted. Thank you again!