woven bulb ornament | apricot silver
Striking decorations that have been hand-woven in Rwanda. Intricate designs and beautiful colours make for a unique ornament that will be treasured.
Size: Approx 5cm diameter, 10cm tall.
Material: Made from all natural sisal fibres and sweet grass, with organic dyes used for colouring.
- Do not immerse or wash with water.
- Wipe or spot clean with a damp cloth as needed.
- A "profiled weaver" tag is attached to each item, with information about the craftswoman who made the bowl.
- Handmade in an ethical, fair trade environment, this one of kind piece takes weeks to complete.
- All products are made by hand with love and vary slightly in colour and size.
- Handmade in Rwanda, Africa.