Numero74 | weaving kit | joy
This gorgeous kit by Numero74 is part of their "made by you" collection which has been designed to give you the tools to express your creativity, even if you have never done anything like this before.
Packaged neatly in a simple calico bag, this kit contains all you learn the art of making cloth by interlacing weft yarns into the warp thread of a loom, and create personalised and unique items: a wall hanging, a necklace, a purse - or anything your creativity leads you to.
Weaving Kit "Joy" contents:
- 1 x weaving loom 20cm x 25cm (handmade from recycled wood).
- 1 x weaving needle; 1 x comb; 1 x ball of cotton warp thread.
- 4 x balls of yarn: 2 x 50g hand-spun cotton (dusty pink; natural); 50g cotton (ice blue); 30g chunky merino wool (gold).
- 4 x organic cotton strips 10cm x 140cm.
- 8 x mini brass bells.
- 1 x metal bar for wall hanging (20cm, with perforated ends).
- needle kit.
- weaving technical booklet and kit tutorial.
Suitable for adults and kids aged 8 and over.
About Numero74:Numero74 is a Spanish brand created by 2 cousins from France and Italy. All their beautiful products are handmade by a women’s community in Thailand who receive a fair wage and respect local traditions. Their brand is known for its use of beautiful textiles and soft colours, attention to detail and the desire to keep childhood dreams alive and imaginations running free.
Simply amazing! The creative kits came beautifully packaged and the quality of the materials is just beautiful. I cannot wait to use them!